The dentist’s office is already one of the cleanest places you can go because we sterilize every surface and piece of equipment between patients. However, during the COVID-19 outbreak and for the foreseeable future, we all have to take extra precautions.
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- Operating at lowered capacity (25% of capacity)
- Masks must be worn at all times by patients and staff
- Surfaces are completely disinfected both between patients and at regular intervals throughout the day
- Limited number of patients in the office at any time and no waiting room – please call our office from your car when you arrive, and we’ll let you know when it’s your time to come inside.
- Regular temperature checks